DALLAS, May 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- P10 Holdings, Inc. (OTC:PIOE) today announced that it would be holding its 2018 Annual Meeting of Stockholders at 9:00 a.m., Central Time, on May 24, 2018. The Annual Meeting will be held at 8343 Douglas Avenue, Dallas TX 75225. On April 23, 2018, notice of the Annual Meeting, along with a form of proxy, was mailed to P10 Holdings stockholders of record as of April 16, 2018, the record date for the Annual Meeting.
Only stockholders of record, who are entitled to vote at the Annual Meeting, will receive the Annual Meeting materials from P10 Holdings. Holders of P10 Holdings common stock held in “street name,” through a broker, bank or other nominee, will not receive the Annual Meeting materials directly from P10 Holdings. The presence in person or by proxy of the holders of record of a majority of the shares of P10 Holdings common stock entitled to vote at the Annual Meeting is necessary and sufficient to constitute a quorum for the transaction of any business at the Annual Meeting. As of the record date for the Annual Meeting, 44,705,588 shares will be required to obtain a quorum.
The proposed items of business to be addressed at the Annual Meeting are the following:
(1) To elect two Class I directors to serve on the Board of Directors until the 2019 Annual Meeting of Stockholders and until his or her successor is elected and qualified;
(2) To elect two Class II directors to serve on the Board of Directors until the 2020 Annual Meeting of Stockholders and until their respective successors are elected and qualified; and
(3) To elect one Class III directors to serve on the Board of Directors until the 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders and until their respective successors are elected and qualified.
(4) To ratify the appointment of KPMG LLP as the corporation’s independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2018, and
(5) To transact such other business as may properly come before the Annual Meeting or any adjournments thereof.
About P10 Holdings
P10 Holdings is an innovative alternative asset management investment firm located in Dallas, Texas. The firm’s purpose is to create long-term value for P10 Holdings shareholders by providing superior risk-adjusted returns to its Limited Partners through private equity funds-of-funds, secondary funds, and co-investment funds provided by its wholly-owned subsidiary, RCP Advisors (www.rcpadvisors.com). P10 Holdings intends to provide additional investment vehicles in other areas of alternative asset management where it believes it can generate superior returns for its Limited Partners which, over time, should generate value for P10 Holdings shareholders. Additionally, P10 Holdings will continue its plan to monetize its patents. P10 Holdings is focused on long-term value creation in opportunities where it sees significant potential for sustainable profit growth.
For more information, visit www.p10holdings.com. P10 Holdings stock trades on the OTC Pink Market, which is operated by OTC Markets Group, a centralized electronic quotation service for over-the-counter securities. P10 Holdings stock trades under the symbol “PIOE.”
Information in this release is for informational purposes only and is not to be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any security.
P10 Press and Investor Contact:
CFO and Vice President, Finance
Source: P10 Holdings